HELLOOOOO GUYS!!! 🙂 Yes Im BACK 🙂 🙂 its been a month i have not posted any recipes.. I’m really sorry 🙁 we had sold our old camera.. 🙁 🙁 and i have been roaming around without camera these days 🙁 now, we upgraded to new camera which is presented by my hubby dear 🙂 so thought of posting a quick and easy recipe.. which is definitely a must try recipe!! TAWA PANEEEER…For this recipe the ingredients are so simple and you can make it in no time!! it can served as a starter, snacks or side dish too.. i have marinated this paneer overnight and we had it with roti on next day.. i just made a paneer wrap out of it drizzled some tomato ketchup and onions!! thats it!! It was yummmmy!!! Guys.. do try this recipe and let me know how it turned out…
- Paneer- 10 pieces
- Ginger grated- 1tsp
- chilli poweder- 1 tbs
- pepper powder- ½ tbs
- turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- amchur powder- 1 tsp
- jeera powder- ½ tsp
- Tomato sauce/ tomato ketchup- 1 and ½ tsp
- curd- 1 tbs ( thick curd)
- lemon juice- 1 tsp
- salt - to taste
- oil- for shallow frying
- In a bowl.. combine all the ingredients from ginger paste to salt.
- Add the sliced paneer cubes, and let it marinate for 30 minutes
- Heat up the tawa, drizzle some oil and shallow fry the paneer until turns golden brown..
- Tawa paneer!! is ready!!!
- Serve them hot!! 🙂
You can also marinate overnight
While shallow frying the paneer.. turn them gently otherwise it might break
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
We can serve this as a starter, side dish, snacks.. 🙂