HELLOOOOO GUYS!!! 🙂 Yes I’m BACK 🙂 🙂 it been a month i have not posted any recipes.. I’m really sorry 🙁 we had sold our old camera.. 🙁 🙁 and I have been roaming around without camera these days 🙁 now, we upgraded to the new camera which is presented by my hubby dear 🙂 so thought of posting a quick and easy recipe.. which is definitely a must try recipe!! TAWA PANEEEER…For this recipe the ingredients are so simple and you can make it in no time!! it can be served as a starter, snacks or side dish too.. i have marinated this paneer overnight and we had it with roti on next day.. i just made a paneer wrap out of it drizzled some tomato ketchup and onions!! thats it!! It was yummmmy!!! Guys.. do try this recipe and let me know how it turned out…
Tawa Paneer | How to make Tawa Paneer Recipe
- Paneer- 10 pieces
- Ginger grated- 1tsp
- chilli poweder- 1 tbs
- pepper powder- ½ tbs
- turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- amchur powder- 1 tsp
- jeera powder- ½ tsp
- Tomato sauce/ tomato ketchup- 1 and ½ tsp
- curd- 1 tbs ( thick curd)
- lemon juice- 1 tsp
- salt - to taste
- oil- for shallow frying
- In a bowl.. combine all the ingredients from ginger paste to salt.
- Add the sliced paneer cubes, and let it marinate for 30 minutes
- Heat up the tawa, drizzle some oil and shallow fry the paneer until turns golden brown..
- Tawa paneer!! is ready!!!
- Serve them hot!! 🙂
You can also marinate overnight
While shallow frying the paneer.. turn them gently otherwise it might break
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
We can serve this as a starter, side dish, snacks.. 🙂