Soya Chunks Biryani | Nutrela Biryani
Helloooo Guys!! 🙂 Hope u all doing good! How was ur weekend? Here,The weekend was so good, we all friends had gone to near-by beach Resort and stayed there for 2 days.It was completely relaxing and soothing!! After when I’m back home i was still on beach mode!! so completely lazy to cook 🙁 🙁 on next day when i was arranging my grocery on rack, i have noticed i have a small pack of soya chucks or Nutrela.. Voila..:) My Cooking mode turned on!! 🙂 I love Soya chunks like anything!! I’m really love the texture and taste of soya chunks, so i thought i will make a one- pot meal which simple and easy. So i decided to make Soya chunks biriyani which is under 20 minutes yet yummy and tasty!! This soya chunks biriyani came out really tasty, mild spicy and full of flavours!! Back in india, during schools times Mum used to makes this on frequent basis especially on one holy month which we prefer to be a vegetarian! so to satisfy my taste bud, Mum compensate me making this soya chunks like chicken gravy or fry!! That was super yummy! yes! i will definitely make that recipe and share with you guys!! You Can also check the other One-pot meal recipes,
Aloo Jeera Rice Recipe with step by step pictures,
Coconut milk Rice Recipe with step by step pictures,
Lemon rice with step by step pictures,
Kumbakonam Tamarind rice with step by step pictures,
Coconut Rice with step by step pictures,
Chicken Biriyani recipe with step by step pictures,
Chicken Keema pulou with step by step pictures.
Do try all this recipe and let me know 🙂
- Nutrela Soya chunks- 1cup or 1.5 cup
- Basmati Rice- 1 cup
- Coconut milk- 1.5 cup ( Check your basmati Cover for water measurement)
- Oil- 2 tbs
- Onion- 2
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- For Grinding:
- Mintleaves- 1 cup
- cinnamon- 1 stick
- cloves- 4 to 5
- fennel seeds- 1.5 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
- Cardamom pod- 1
- Green chilli - 1
- Soak the rice for 20 minutes.
- Soak the soyachunks for 10 minutes and squeeze the excess water, keep aside.
- Grind all the ingredients and keep aside.
- Take coconut milk using fresh coconut or mix the coconut powder in the warm water, set aside for 10 minutes. coconut milk is ready.
- Heat up the oil, add sliced onions, cook them until it turns translucent.
- Add the grinded masala, saute them until the raw smell leaves off.
- Add turmeric powder and soya chunks saute them for 5 minutes.
- Add the soaked Basmati Rice, saute them 2 mins
- Then transfer the rice to the rice cooker, measure coconut milk, sprinkle some salt and close the lid.
- Soya chunks Biriyani is ready!! Serve hot with Raita.
Step By Step Pictures:
Now, Soya chunks Biriyani is Ready!! Easy One-pot meal!! Serve this with simple pappad or Onion Raita!! I’m sure, you will definitely love this recipe,
If you tried or liked this recipe comment below or click a picture and post it on our Facebook Page or Tag a picture on Instagram using #nithisclickncook so we can each other 🙂 🙂 I shall see you in next post!!
Have fun Guys! Happy Cooking!! 🙂 🙂