- Potatoes- 4
- Oil - 1 tbs
- Onions 3 medium size
- Garlic 1 whole( finely chopped)
- Red chilli - 2 ( finely chopped)
- Turmeric - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Fennel powder - 1 and ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1 small bunch.
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Mix turmeric and salt to the potatoes.
- In a pan add in oil, onion, garlic, chillies and fry until the onions turn brown.
- Add the mashed potatoes and fry until its turns golden brown colour and oil oozes out.
- Now finally add the fennel powder and cook for another 2 mins.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves.
Step by Step Pictures:
Potato podimas is ready!! Serve with Garlic kuzhambu and Rice.