Kheer is my most favorite dessert! Among all the dessert!! because it’s quick and easy!! if ur craving for something.. sweet!! then kheer is the best idea… the ingredients are very simple. Usually making kheer is the long process.. we have to boil the milk and sugar for a long time we have to keep stirring it for long… long time to get a thick milk!!! Now the process is shortened by adding condensed milk.. so easy right?? YES! It’s TASTY TOO!! This recipe PANEER KHEER is little similar to BASUNDHI 🙂 🙂 Yes!! it tasted just like that!! I was really happy with the end result.. next time when u get paneer, reserve a little for making kheer.. you will definitely fall in love with this recipe!!
Happy New Year Friends! Have fun!
- Paneer- 1 cup crumbled
- Milk- 3 to 4 cups
- condensed milk- 4 tbs ( according to ur choice)
- Cardamom powder- 1 tsp
- chopped nuts- 1 tbs
- ghee- 1 tbs
- Crumble the paneer..
- Bring the milk to boil, for me it takes 10 mins.
- Add condensed milk and Elachi powder, let it boil for 3-5 mins..
- Add crumbled paneer an mix them well.. let it boil for 3 to 5 mins..
- Fry the chopped nuts in hot ghee and Add in to kheer
- Now, PANEER KHEER IS READY!!
Step by step pictures: