- Paneer- 1 cup
- Butter 3 tbs
- onions- 2 finely choppes
- Ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
- tomato puree- 2
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tbs
- chilli powder- 1.5 tbs
- coriander powder- 1 tbs
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- milk- 1.5 cup
- cream- 3 tbs
- kasthoori methi- 1 tbs
- salt- to taste
- Heat up the butter, sauté the cubed paneer until it turns golden brown.
- In a same pan , add in butter, onions, GG paste sauté until the raw smell leaves off.
- Add all the spice powders, salt and sauté for 1 or 2 mins.
- Add in tomato puree and tomato ketchup and cook them for 2-3 mins.
- Add crushed kasthoori methi leaves.
- Add the milk and paneer,cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Now, finally add the fresh cream, cover and cook for 2- 3 mins.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready!!!
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Saute the cubed paneer in the butter until it turns little brown and keep aside
PANEER BUTTER MASALA is ready!!! so simple and it tasted just like a restaurant one!!
Recipe source: Nags.