- Chicken - 500 gms.
- Gingelly oil- 3 tbs.
- Dry red chilli- 10
- Curry leaves- 2 string.
- Garlic- 1 whole finely chopped.
- Onions- 4
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp.
- Salt- to taste.
- Heat up the kadai, add in Gingelly oil, dry red chillies, curry leaves, garlic and sauté for 3 mins.
- Add in onions, salt and sauté for 10 mins until it turns light brown colour.
- Add in chicken and turmeric powder sauté for 5 mins.
- Now add 1 and ½ cup of water and cook until the water dries up to get the semi- gravy consistency.
- Now the Gingelly oil chicken is ready!! serve hot with rice, sambar or rasam.
Nalla Ennai Chicken | Gingelly oil chicken
Step by Step Pictures: