- Curd/yogurt- 1 cup
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- FOR GRINDING:
- Toor dal- 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- chilli - 1
- coconut- 1tbs
- pepper - 1 tsp
- FOR SEASONING:
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
- curry leaves- 1 string
- Dry red chilli- 2 or 3
- Mix 2 cups of water to the yogurt,make it butter milk and beat them until frothy
- Grind all the ingredients given under for "GRINDING" and make them into fine paste.
- Add them into butter milk, add turmeric mix them well.
- Now for seasoning, heat up the oil, add mustard seeds, curry leaves,dry red chillies saute them for a minute.
- Add in to the prepared butter milk, salt.
- Now, cook the buttermilk for 3 to 5 mins.
- Thats it, MOR KUZHAMBU OR YOGURT CURRY is ready!
Step By Step pictures:
If you like this recipe share your thoughts or click a picture and post it on Facebookpage, or on instagram #nithisclickncook. so we can see how it turned out!
Have Fun Guys, Happy Cooking!