- Maida- 1 cup
- Curd- ½ cup
- Hing- 1tsp
- coconut- 3 tbs
- ginger- 1 tbs
- chilli- 2- 3
- Ghee- 1 tbs
- baking soda- 1 tsp
- salt- to taste
- Grind coconut+ginger+g.chilli into a fine paste
- In a mixing bowl add ghee, baking soda,salt and keep mixing them for 2 mins, until it turns out creamy.
- Now add maida,hing, grinded coconut mixture and curd mix everything well to the bonda consistency.
- Heat up the oil in the wok.
- Take a round ball, and drop them gently and fry until until they are golden brown.
- Quick and Easy Manglore bonda is ready!!!
You can also add some Peppercorns, crushed curry leaves for extra flavours.
keep the flame in low- medium
STEP BY STEP PICTURES: Manglore Bonda | how to make manglore bonda
Tada!!! Easy and quick Manglore bonda is ready!!!