- Plain Flour- 1cup
- whole meal flour- 1 cup
- baking powder- 1 tsp
- Butter/margarine- ¾ cup
- Golden caster sugar- 2 tbs
- Raisins- 2 tbs
- egg- 1
- milk- 2 tbs
- seedless jam- 1 tbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree c for 10 minutes
- In a bowl, sift flours, baking powder mix them well, cut the butter into small pieces rub the butter into the flours until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Stir in sugar and cranberries, beaten egg, milk.mix them to form a soft dough. Divide the mixture into a equal parts.
- Place the dough on the baking tray, leave enough space for expansion, press the thumb into the centre of each ball, make a small hallow. spoon a little of jam in the hallow.
- Brush the top of the buns with milk.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes minutes until golden brown
- Bring them to cool temperature.
- Jammy Bun is ready!
Step By Step Pictures:
Jammy Buns are ready!!! Do this try this recipe and let me know!! or you can also share the picture on Facebook or email me firstname.lastname@example.org