Hellooooo 🙂 🙂 Its Grilled chicken today..:) we both love grilled chicken so much, most of the time this would be our starter in restuarant. This Grilled chicken is so easy to make, the minimum hours of marination is 1 hour but i would suggest just mix all the ingredients and keep that in your fridge for overnight marination, so the chicken is well marinated, it would be more juicy! here do- not over grill for long time because it might turn hard!! 🙁 so, Try this recipe and let em knowwwww!
For more chicken starter recipe:
- Chicken Thigh - 2
- Chilli powder- 1.5 tbs
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- lemon juice- 1 tsp
- salt - to taste-
- ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
- Wash the thigh pieces and make small slits.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder,lemon juice, salt.
- Rub them well using your finger tips. Marinate them for 1 hour or overnight in fridge.
- When you take out of fridge, let it sit outside for 10 minutes just to bring down the coldness,mean while you can preheat the oven 180 degree C for 15 minutes.
- Line a aluminium foil on the baking tray, place the chicken.
- Turn them every 5 minutes to make sure its cooked all sides.
- The last 5 minutes place the rack on top so that you will get the smokey flavours.
- For me it takes 20 minutes for the whole cooking process, however it might change from oven to oven, so just make sure to check in between.
- Thats it, Grilled chicken is ready!!
Step by step pictures:
Thats it!! Grilled Chicken is Ready!! Easy and Delicious Grilled Chicken is ready!!
Friends, Do try this recipe and let me know how it turned out!! if you like or tried this recipe share your thought comment below, or click a picture post it on my Facebook or tag #nithisclickncook on instagram.. so we can see!! 🙂
Have fun guys!! Happy Cooking!