- Eggs- 3
- Oil- 3 tbs
- curryleaves- 1 string
- Onions- 3 grind them into a paste.
- chilli powder- 1 tbp
- turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder- 1.5 tsp
- Fennel powder- 1 tsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- Heat up the oil in wok, add curry leaves, onion paste fry them until it turns golden brown.
- Add all the spice powder and saute them until the raw smell leavesoff.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and take the masala and keep aside.
- In a same wok, break an egg, spoon some masala on top, drizzle some oil.
- cover and cook for 2 to 3 mins.
Step by step pictures:
Recipe Courtesy: Prathyusha Datla