Creamy broccoli soup/ almond broccoli soup recipe– deliciously creamy, yet healthy easy to make soup with broccoli.
Broccoli soup is one of the healthy soup with rich contents of iron. Its quick and easy to make. Its thick and creamy with beautiful flavours of broccoli.. and we also add a chopped almonds which gives you a crunchy bites. i totally love the addition of adding almonds, it makes the soup even more healthier.
In this broccoli almond soup recipe i have added store bought vegetable stock however adding a homemade is even more tastier. You can also roast few garlic in butter to completely induce the flavours of garlic in this broccoli soup. If you had walnuts and any other nuts in hand please go ahead, add them in chopped, when you sip a hot silky smooth soup with a crunchy nuts, I’m sure you gonna love it!
Other soup recipe you may like:
- Broccoli- 1 cup
- Almonds- 10
- Butter- 2 tbs
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Refined flour (maida) - 2 tbs
- Vegetable stock- 2 cup
- peppercorns- 1/2 tsp
- milk - 2 cup
- Melt the butter in pan, add the onions. sauce over a low heat until soft.
- Stir in the flour and cook for a minute, then gradually add the stock and whisk so that no lumps are forming. Bring the mixture to boil.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until thickened, then stir in broccoli puree, salt and pepper powder.
- Add the milk, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes continuously, add the chopped almonds.
- Serve hot with almond silvers on top.
Add in chopped nuts.
creamy broccoli soup is ready to be served!