- Refined Flour- 1 cup
- Baking powder- 2 tsp
- Dark chocolate- ¾th cup
- Butter- ¾th cup
- Milk- ½ cup
- Powdered sugar- ¾th cup
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven 180 degree C/ 350 F
- Mix the flour and baking powder and mix them well..
- Heat Sufficient water in the deep pan, place the chocolate on the bowl and melt them or you can melt the chocolate in microwave high for 5 mins.
- Remove the bowl from the pan, add butter, sugar to the melted chocolate stir them until its all melted.
- Now add the flour+baking powder gently stir them.
- Add vanilla essence and milk little by little to get the batter consistency.
- Add chopped walnuts and stir them..
- Grease the baking tray with butter, pour the batter and bake for 180 degree C for 20- 25 mins.
- Let it cool and cut into slices and Serve!
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:Chocolate Walnut Brownie(Eggless) | how to make Brownie Eggless
Chocolate Walnut Brownies (Eggless) | how to make Eggless Chocolate Brownies at home. Even every vegetarian can give a try to their tasty bud with chocolate.