Chicken Malai Tikka | How to make malai kebab..
Malai kebab…. 🙂 🙂 the name itself draws an attention, somehow i always have a soft corner towards kebabs!! and most importantly to Malai kebab, i make this recipe at home on regular basis, because it turns out yummy, juicy and easy too!! usually, i marinate the chicken overnight and just make it for lunch on next day.. 🙂 so simple right!! yeah.. whenever ur busy and when u don’t have enough time for cooking.. just do this!!! and it is crowned pleaser recipe when ur hosting a party!! I made a cream based mint dip for this kebab.. wow!! that’s was yummy!! super combo!!
- Boneless chicken- 500 gms
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1 tsp
- Amchur powder- ½ tsp
- cardamom powder- 1 pinch
- jeera powder- ½ tsp
- cream- 1 tbs
- salt- to taste
- Soak the wooden skewers immersed in water for 10 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven 180 degreeC for 10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients along with chicken. At this point, give a taste test and if u need any masala u can add at this stage.
- Let it marinate for 3 to 4 hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Now, line the baking tray with aluminium foil, thread the chicken in the pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Place it on the top most rack and grill it 180 degree C for 20 minutes and keep checking the kebabs for every 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with mint chutney!!
Before grilling pre- heat for 10 minutes
Give taste test after the mix so that you can add masala as per ur preference
Keep checking the kebabs every 5 minutes, for my oven it takes 20 minutes for whole process, however it varies depends on the oven.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Thats it!! your Malai kebabs are ready!!!