Chicken kolhapuri Recipe | Spicy kolhapuri recipe
Hellooooo 🙂 :)My craving for chicken never ends!!! i wanted to try chicken something very authentic and famous recipe, and should be SPICY!!! This is the demand i had in my mind before cooking..i have the habit of maintaining the handwritten cook book by me where i have a huge collection of a recipe from my mom, grandma, friends.while skimming through it.. yeyyyyy i found the recipe!!! Well.. its been long time i have zeroed this recipe, had happened to cook it on last week and i can’t tell you it turns out awesome!!! its really really simple recipe!! This kolhapuri chicken has a rich flavour and Spiciness, if ur a spicy-lover like me, this would definitely a sureshot hit!! In this recipe i have used the desiccated coconut for grinding.. if u have the fresh coconut pls go for it!! okay!! lets move on to the recipe.. do try an let me how it turned out.. i would love to hear from you guys..:))
- Chicken- 500 gms
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Salt- to taste
- oil- 4 tsp
- onions- 3 medium size
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- FOR GRINDING:
- Coconut- 4 tbs
- cinnamon- 2 small sticks
- cloves- 3 to 4
- elachi- 2
- Dry red chillies- 5 to 6( according to ur spice level)
- Coriander leaves- 1 and ½ tsp
- Heat up oil in the pan , add in chicken, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt cover with lid and cook for 5 to 10 mins, the chicken cooks on it own water..
- Meanwhile, heat up the small pan , add in oil, all the grinding ingredients and saute until it turns light golden brown and keep it aside let it cools down
- Grind all the roasted ingredients by adding little water..
- After 10 mins, add the grinded paste into the chicken, sprinkle some water cover it with lid.
- Let the masala cooks well!!!! After 10 mins.. the oil oozes out..
- Switch off the stove, squeeze some lemon juice!! sprinkle some coriander leaves.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
NOWWW, OUR CHICKEN KOLHAPURI IS READY!!!
Serve hot with Rice, Roti, Naan, Paratta.