Chicken Keema Pulao is a traditional meat dish from South Asia dish. I may be getting borrowed from the traditional meal, which means I am going to try some new dish minced meat. It is typically minced curry with peas or potatoes…
- Basmati rice- 1 cup
- Ghee+oil- 1 tbs
- Cinnamon- 1 and ½ stick
- Cloves- 4
- Elachi- 3
- Bay leaves- 3
- Chicken keema- 500 gms
- Onions- 2
- Tomato- 1
- Green chilli- 3 or 4
- Mint leaves- 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbs
- Curd- ½ cup
- Coconut milk - 1 cup
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste.
- Water- 1cup
- Heat up the cooker, add in ghee+oil.
- Add in cinnamon, cloves, elachi and bay leaves, mint leaves and sauté for a minute.
- Add in onions, ginger garlic paste and cook until the raw smell leaves off.
- Add in tomato and sauté for 2 mins.
- Now add in the chicken keema and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in curd, coconut milk and water let it boil for 2 mins.
- Add in the soaked rice and cook uncovered until the rice absorbs water.
- Sprinkle some mint leaves and garam masala, close the lid and cook in very low medium flame for 10 mins.
Remember, we have already added some curd and coconut milk, it has the water content.
Step by Step Pictures:
CHICKEN KEEMA PULAO.. IS READY!!!