- carrot - 1kg
- Milk 1 litre
- condensed milk - 4 tbs
- sugar - ½ cup
- elachi - 3
- roasted nuts- 1 tbs
- ghee - ¼ cup
- In a wide pan , add in ghee dry roast the nuts and keep side.
- In the same pan , add in the grated carrots and sauté the carrots for 15 mins.
- Now add in the milk, sugar, elachi powder and mix well. cook the carrot- milk mixture for 30- 40 mins. Keep stirring in between, make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Now add the condensed milk and cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Personalise your topping with pista, almond and your favourite drynuts.
the measurements give in the ingredients can be changed according to ur taste bud.
Dry nuts like pista, almond, cashews can also be used.
Recipe Courtesy: Ram Kumar
Step by Step pictures: