- Cabbage- 500 gms
- Mustard seeds- 1tsp
- Urud dal - 1 tsp
- Channa dal - 1tsp
- Dry red chillies -4
- Turmeric - ½ tsp
- Coconut -1/2 cup ( i used desiccated coconut)
- Oil- 1and ½ tbs
- Curry leaves - 1 string.
- Finely chop the cabbage and set aside.
- Heat up the pan, add oil, add mustard seeds, urud dal, channa dal, dry red chillies, curry leaves
- Add the cabbage, turmeric and salt sauté it for 10 mins.
- Finally add the coconut and cook for 2 mins.
- Cabbage fry is ready. Serve with sambar and rice.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Cabbage fry is ready!!