Brinjal Coriander Fry | Flavourful Greenish Brinjal Sabz Stir dish needs very few basic, freshest of ingredients, brinjals, coriander leaves, ginger and green chilli. Brinjal Fry is an very flavourful greenish looking sabz.
- Brinjal- 4
- oil- 1tbs
- coriander leaves- 1small bunch
- Greenchilli/redchilli- 2( according to ur spice level)
- Turmeric- ½ tsp
- Salt- 1tsp
- Water-1/3 cup
- In a pan add oil, add brinjal and fry for 2 mins.
- Add the grinder paste, turmeric and salt.
- Add ⅓ cup of water and cook until the brinjal is cooked.
- Brinjal coriander fry is ready!
Step by step recipe: