- Carrot+peas+Drumstick - 1 cup
- Curd- ¼ cup
- Salt- to taste.
- Water- ¼ cup.
- Coconut oil- 1 and ½ tsp.
- TO GRIND:
- Coconut- 5 small pieces
- Jeera- 1and ½ tsp
- Green chilli- 3
- Grind the coconut+jeera+green chilli into a fine paste.
- In a pan , add in water, all the veggies and boil for 10 mins.
- Now add the grinded paste, water to the boiling veggies and cook for 5 mins.
- Add in the curd, salt,few curry leaves and cook for 2 mins.
- Add in the coconut oil and switch off the stove.
Step by step pictures:
Now the Avial is ready!! It goes well with Adai, dosa or idly.