AAM AUR PUDHINA PANNA which combines summery flavours of green mango and mint, it is trandition indian beverage, a refreshing drink with the taste sweet and sour.
Hey guys! whatsup? how summer is treating all of you?? Are you going for any summer vacations?
This summer i was absolutely stayed in my website works, have been working so much.The best summer advice would be constantly getting notification from everybody is keeping hydratedddd.. Drink more waterrrr… carry a bottle of water with you.. blaaa…. blaaa… blaaa… blaaaa!!!
Amid summer, the days are extremely frenzied when you enter the home whatever you do is switch on the Ac unwinding for some time, regardless of how frequently you discuss about the hotness of the day. You talk in the morning… continue proceeding with story toward the evening… furthermore, it goes on!!
Sometimes you require a refreshing beverage to chill off your mind-set here comes the easy recipe Aam Aur pudhina panna/mango-mint cooler. Make mash early, set in the cooler when you require blend it in glass loaded with icy water! That’s so speedy right! so make this soon and swallow it up.. pheww.. open your eyes.. Let me know what you see!!
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Its so refreshing,
Flavours of mint.
Tangy mango flavours.
If you love this recipe Leave a comment, or tag a picture #nithisclickncook on instagram or post a picture on Facebook, I would love to see how it turned out!
Happy cooking, Eat like no else is watching! 🙂
- Green mangoes- 1 big one
- Sugar- 1/3 cup
- Rock salt- 1tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp ( lightly roasted)
- Fresh mint leaves- handful
- Cut the mango into large slice with the skin on, combine the slice with 1 cup water in a pressure cook for 1 whistle. Remove from heat.
- When the pressure reduces completely, transfer the mangoes to a bowl an leave to cool.
- mean while, combine the sugar, rock salt, cumin seeds and mint leaves in blender and grind them coarsely paste.
- Puree the pulp in a blender together with the paste till the smooth.
- Transfer to a cleab, dry glass bottle and refrigerate.
- To serve, whisk 4 to 5 tsp of mango concentrate into glass chilled water and serve.