Sticky Toffe Dates Cupcake/ Toffee pudding the yummiest cake i recently tried. Sweetness of the dates and it is drizzled with toffee sauce which makes cake Delicious. Best Tea time cake.
I had a whole packs of dates in my fridge so thought making this Sticky toffee dates cupcake.After i tried this recipe Im telling you this is the most delightful cake i tried in the recent time,the sweetness of the dates and hot toffee sauce poured on top.. the cake is totally drenched in toffee sauce which makes the cake even more soft and moist. Despite the fact that looks amazing it also taste so good & Delicious. ( Oh! yeah I’m munching now, gonna take my next bite!!!! )
Sticky Toffee dates cupcake is such a uncomplicated recipe which stays more than 2 days in air-tight container that remains moist. Make this recipe this is definitely crowd-pleaser and sure shot hit in your home. I enjoyed this cake to the core on every bite wondering all the goodness were packed together. YUM YUM YUM!!
Other similar recipes you might like to try:
Step by step pictures:
Sticky toffee dates cupcake is ready!!
Its tasted so good,
toffee sauce on top,
packed with delicious,
Do try this recipe you will love for sure.
- All purpose flour-1 1/2 cup
- dates- 1/3 cup
- Baking soda- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Hot water- 2/3 cup
- butter- 1/4 cup
- soft light brown sugar- 1 cup
- egg- 1 (beaten)
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- butter- 3 tbs
- Light brown sugar- 5 tbs
- cream- 4 tbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree C 10 minutes before baking.
- Place the chopped dates in a bowl with baking soda and pour over a hot water, stir and then set is aside.
- Sift the flour and baking powder, add softened butter. Rub in between your fingertips until the mixture resemble crumble.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and the date mixture. Beat with the wooden spoon until smooth.
- Spoon into the baking case and bake for 25 mins until well risen. Leave it to cool for 5 mins.
- Place the butter, sugar and cream in a small pan over a low heat and stir until the sugar dissolves. Bring it to boil for 1 or 2 min until the mixture is thicken.
- Brush quickly on each cake as the mixture will set as it cools.
- Store them in a airtight container for 2 days.
- Do not pour the entire dates mixture pour them little by little until you get the consistency.
- Baking time may differ, insert a tooth pick to check for the doneness.