- Boneless chicken- 500 gms
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- chilli powder- 2 tbps
- turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- curd- 1 tbs
- lemon- 1 tsp
- red food colour- 1 drop( optional)
- FOR GRILLING:
- Wooden skewers- 4 (soaked in water for 10 mins)
- Aluminium Foil
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients well and marinate the chicken for 3 to 4 hours or refrigerate them overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes before grilling.
- Line the aluminium foil on the baking tray
- Thread the chicken on the pre-soaked skewers.
- Grill it on the oven at 180 degree C for 15 to 10 mins and keep turning the chicken every 5 mins.
- Chicken Tikka is ready!! serve with mint chutney and sliced onions.
Step by step pictures:Punjabi Chicken Tikka | How to make chicken tikka
CHICKEN TIKKA is ready!! serve it with mint chutney..
i love this smokey piece… 🙂 🙂