- Pasta- 2 cups
- Pesto sauce- 3 tbs ( i used homemade pesto sauce)
- Olive oil- 1 tbs
- onions- 1
- Fresh Cream- 1 tbs
- Salt- to taste
- Boil the pasta adding little salt and olive oil for 10 minutes, drain the them and keep aside.
- Heat up the oil, add onions saute them until turns brown,add pesto sauce, little water and drained pasta.
- Mix them for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add little more pesto sauce and mix them until the sauce coated well.
- Finally add some fresh cream.
- Add salt to taste.
Step by step pictures:
In this recipe i used home made pesto sauce which can be stored in fridge for a week.