I craving for Dahi vada badly being lethargic me couldn’t have time to soak dal, grind the mixture and make vada. On higher demand of my taste- bud i need to make dahi vada in some other way, i had some left-over bread and the action begins.. Its just took less than 10 minutes to finish the whole process.
Its yummy and so satisfying.Before ensuring your bread is a salt one on the off chance that you make in sugar bread your vada will turn out softly sweeten. So make this at home and don’t tell anyone it is made out of bread. Its secret between you and me.. what say???
- Bread slices -3
- Curd- 1 and 1/2cup
- Oil- 1tsp
- Ginger- 1tsp finely chopped.
- G.chilli- 1tsp finely chopped.
- Coriander leaves- 1 small bunch.
- salt to taste.
- Dip the bread slices in the water,squeeze out the water from the bread slices and make into a dough.
- Now make a vada and fry till it turns a golden brown.
- Beat the curd until its frothy.
- Take a small pan add in oil, mustard seeds, ginger, chillies and add in to the curd.
- Add in coriander leaves and salt.
- Now, add the curd to the vada's until its immersed.
- Serve hot or cold.
Instant Dahi vada is ready!
soft & delicate,
Make in no-time,
If you love this recipe Leave a comment, or tag a picture #nithisclickncook on instagram or post a picture on Facebook, I would love to see how it turned out!
Happy cooking, Eat like no else is watching! 🙂